jueves, 23 de junio de 2011

Interviews with Laura and Elizabeth


Good Morning. This is Laura, our English Teacher.

Q: Hello Laura. How Are you?
A: I´m fine thank you. And you?
A: I´m fine too.
Q: Where are you from Laura?
A: I¨m from the United States.
Q: Can you speak about your country?
A: Yes, I can. In my country we have many skyscrapers, it is a very big country, and many people drive cars.
Q: What is your father´s name?
A: My father´s name is Alex
Q: Have you got any brothers or sisters?
A: Yes, I have. I´ve got two sisters and one brother
Q: Have you got any pets?
A:  Yes, I have. I´ve got two dogs. Their names are Rocky and Lilly.
Q:  Do you miss your family?
A: Yes, I do. I miss my family very much.
Q:  When do you go back to your country?
A: I go back to my country in June.
Q: Where do you live now?
A: I live in Cadiz, next to the football stadium.
Q: How do you go to school every day?
A: I go to school by bus.
Q: What do you like about our school?
A:  I like many things about our school. My favorite things are the students and the teachers.
Q: Would you like to spend more time with us?
A: Yes, I do. I¨d love to spend more time with you.
Q: What is your hobby?
A: I have many hobbies. My favorite hobby is tennis.
Q: Do you live in a house or in a flat?
A: I live in a flat.
Q: Do you like our school?
A: Yes, I do. I like your school very much.
Q:  Are you happy here at school?
A: Yes, I am. I´m very happy here at the school.
Q: What is your favorite Spanish food?
A: Well, I have many foods that I enjoy. My favorites are churros, montaditos, albondigas, and Spanish ham.
Q: What is your favorite color?
A: My favorite color is green.
Q: What do you know here in Chiclana?
A: Here in Chiclana, I´ve been to the school and the town. I´ve also been to Novo Sancti Petri and La Barrosa.
Q: When is your birthday?
A: My birthday is the 6th of October.
Q: What do you think about our festivities?
A: I really enjoy the festivities of Spain. I enjoyed Carnaval, and I look forward to Semana Santa.

Thank you for your attention
You´re welcome, goodbye.

 
Interview with Elizabeth in English

1.        What´s your name?
Elizabeth.
2.      Where do you live?
The city of Cádiz.
3.      Where are you from?
The United States of America.
4.       Have you got any brothers or sisters?
Yes, I have an older sister and a younger brother.
5.       Do you like sports?
Yes, of course I like sports.
6.      What´s your favouritesport?
My favourite sport is basketball.
7.      What are you studying?
I´m studying Journalism.
8.      Do you know Spain?
Yes, I know Spain and I love it. This is my second visit to Spain.
9.      Do you like working with children?
Yes, I like working with children, especially here at this school.
10.   Which is your favourite Spanish food?
My favourite Spanish food is albondigas (meatballs) and papas bravas.
11.     Which countries do you know?
I have visited Germany, Italy, France, England, Denmark, Switzerland, Austria, the Czech Republic and many other places.

Entrevista a Elizabeth en español
1. ¿Cómo te llamas?
Elizabeth
2. ¿Dónde vives?
La ciudad de Cádiz.
3. ¿De dónde eres?
Los Estados Unidos de América.
4. ¿Tienes hermanos o hermanas?
, tengo una hermana mayor y un hermano menor.
5. ¿Te gusta el deporte?
, por supuesto me gustan los deportes.
6. ¿Cuál es tu deporte favorito?
Mi deporte favorito es el baloncesto.
7. ¿Qué estudias?
Estoy estudiando periodismo.
8. ¿Conoces España?
, yo conozco España y me encanta. Esta es mi segunda visita a España.
9. ¿Te gusta trabajar con niños?
, me gusta trabajar con niños, especialmente aquí en esta escuela.
10. ¿Cuál es tu comida Española favorita?
Mi comida favorita es albóndigas (albóndigas) y papas bravas.
11. ¿Qué países conoces?
He visitado Alemania, Italia, Francia, Inglaterra, Dinamarca, Suiza, Austria, la República Checa y muchos otros lugares.

No hay comentarios: