miércoles, 2 de diciembre de 2009

Interview with Emily and James!

Interview with Emily and James

Clase 4º A


1. What is your name? My name is Emily Garr.

2. Where are you from? I'm from North Carolina.

3. Where do you live now? Now I live in Cadiz.

4. How old are you? I'm 22 years old.

5. What did you study? I studied Business and Spanish.

6. Do you like working with children? I love working with children.

7. What can you tell us about your family? I have my mom, my dad, and two brothers. I have one younger brother, Colin, and one older brother, Ryan.

8. Do you like sports? Yes I enjoy football and football americano.

9. What can you tell us about the American lifestyle? In America we have bigger cars and we have a shorter lunch break than in Spain.

10. Are there many differences between Cadiz and your home in the United States? Not too many, North Carolina and Cadiz both have mountains and beach and similar weather.

11. What's your favorite food? My favorite food is Mexican fajitas.

12. Is this your first time in Spain? No, I studied in Madrid last year for five months.

13. Do you prefer American or Spanish food? I prefer American food because it is more of a mixture of food from different countries. My two favorite foods are Mexican food and Sushi.

14. What do you do in your free time? I enjoy running, reading, and spending time with my friends.

15. Do you like music? I like music a lot.

16. What kind of music do you like? I like many different types of music, both in English and in Spanish, but my favorite music is rock.

Thank you very much Emily and James.




1. What is your name? My name is James Francis Birney.

2. Where are you from? I am from West Palm Beach, in Sunny FLA, Florida, one hour north of Miami. The ocean is absolutely beautiful where I am from.

3. Where do you live now? Now I live on the beach in the new part of Cádiz.

4. How old are you? I am 22, my birthday is March 6.

5. What did you study? I went to Boston College and double majored in Theology and Political Science.

6. Do you like working with children? Of course I like working with children!

7. What can you tell us about your family? I have a younger sister that is 19 years old and goes to the honors college of Florida, New College. My Dad works in a private club that has one of the best restaurants in South Florida. My mom is an amazing teacher and has taught many different subjects. She also bakes delicious cakes! I have a lot of cousins and I am the oldest of 17 on my mother´s side.

8. Do you like sports? I love playing sports. In high school I played American Football, Basketball, Baseball, Swimming, and Track. Now my favorite activities are snorkeling and Frisbee.

9. What can you tell us about the American lifestyle? It is fast paced and stressful at times. Work hard, play hard.

10. Are there many differences between Cadiz and your home in the United States? There are a lot of differences, but also a lot of similarities. They both have a beautiful beach, have popular seasons, and a lot of old people.

11. What's your favorite food? My favorite food is anything that my mom cooks, but I am pretty good cook too.

12. Is this your first time in Spain? I visited Spain four years ago while I was backpacking through Europe after high school.

13. Do you prefer American or Spanish food? I really enjoy Spanish food because I love olive oil, but I think we have more options in America.

14. What do you do in your free time? In my free time I read, study Spanish, listen to music, exercise, and cook.

15. Do you like music? I love music, my favorite band in the world is the Kings of Leon.

16. What kind of music do you like? I like many types of music, my favorite music might be soul and R&B from the late 1960s early 1970s.

Thank you very much Emily and James.

No hay comentarios: